Donald Trump live-tweets ‘Star Trek Beyond’
| Monday, August 1, 2016, 8:56 pm
AP Photo / Inset: Paramount Pictures
Below is a transcript of Donald Trump’s Twitter feed as he watched “Star Trek Beyond” at a recent screening.
- This is going to be one of the all-time best movie reviews. I have the best words.
- The Bad Robot logo is one of the worst logos in all of Hollywood. Total disaster from JJ Abrams. I always hire the best graphic designers.
- Stupid Jim Kirk STILL in charge of Enterprise. After what happened 3 yrs ago in San Fran he should’ve been tried for treason! Unbelievable!
- Kirk went against the military’s brave Admiral Marcus and instead sided with a terrorist and thousands died b/c of it. #LockKirkUp
- I’d help San Francisco rebuild SO FAST. I’ve built beautiful buildings all over the world and would rebuild Starfleet HQ better than ever!
- Jim Kirk has some real daddy issues. This guy is just a total loser. He should never have been put in charge of a UFP starship.
- Uhura really is a beautiful woman. She’s no Ivanka but still a solid 8. She should’ve accepted my Miss Universe offer.
- Uhura can do so much better than Pointy Eared Spock. I don’t understand what’s going on there. Trusting Vulcans = DANGEROUS.
- Ever since Vulcan was destroyed, refugees have been flooding Earth and taking our jobs. And the president does NOTHING. SAD!
- So, so many Vulcans coming to Earth illegally! They’re bringing logic, they’re bringing mind melds, and some, I assume, are good people.
- If I was UFP president, I would build a big, beautiful forcefield with a phase inverter right in the middle. And Vulcan would pay for it.
- Yorktown Base is an amazing, beautiful place. Reminds me of Trump Tower. I would absolutely bring a wonderful golf course to Yorktown.
- They never showed the title of this movie. Movies that never show the title until the end are goofy like Elizabeth Warren.
- Stupid Jim Kirk is such a loser and a quitter, but I say let him go. There are 100s of captains more worthy of his job.
- Why is Stupid Jim Kirk believing this alien woman’s story and putting his crew at risk to help? BAD IDEA! We have our own problems, folks.
- Stupid Kirk just got his ship attacked and boarded. This guy is completely clueless. If I was captain, attack would’ve been stopped FAST.
- Brave military under my leadership would’ve crushed alien invasion and knocked the hell out of them. Not Kirk. He abandons his ship!
- Enterprise totally destroyed b/c of Kirk incompetence. Total disaster! Kirk should be forced to pay for that ship instead of taxpayers.
- Dr McCoy is a real American hero. He understands trusting Pointy Eared Spock is DANGEROUS but still does the right thing and saves his life.
- That alien woman is a liar and still Stupid Jim Kirk trusts what she says instead of knocking the hell out of her. Smh #NeverKirk
- Enterprise crew has been captured and now is being held in a prison camp. This just keeps getting worse and worse. I alone could fix.
- Why is Kirk going back to the crashed ship to get the artifact? Doesn’t he get that he’s helping the enemy? Stupid and waste of time!
- I gotta say, Krall gets it. He understands that UFP is a disaster and that Earth pays for everything! Andoria never pays its fair share!
- Andorians and Tellarites are just KILLING us on trade. As president, I’d renegotiate stupid UFP trade deals on Day 1! #MakeEarthGreatAgain
- I respect Krall. He seems like a strong leader. He’s definitely better than the stupid leaders we have. Biased media would never admit that.
- For a guy without emotions, Spock really seems bothered by the death of that old Vulcan. But then trusting a Vulcan is DANGEROUS.
- I like the woman with the black and white makeup. Without that makeup I bet she’s probably very attractive.
- Remarking on her attractiveness will probably get me in trouble with the biased media which is so unfair and politically correct.
- Scotty is played by English actor @SimonPegg. He wrote this movie because now we outsource our scripts too, thanks to stupid trade deals.
- The U.K. at least woke up and took their country back with #Brexit. Earth in this movie should do the same. #Federexit
- I don’t believe the Franklin has been on this planet for 100 years. I think people will be very, very surprised when they learn the truth.
- Just watched that ensign give up the artifact to Krall, then he killed her. Sad and disgraceful! Typical of Stupid Kirk’s weak leadership.
- National Enquirer says Kirk’s father was present at UFP president’s assassination. It’s something people have been talking very much about.
- Kirk’s overrated mentor Christopher Pike, who was captured and tortured by Romulans, was not a war hero. I like people who weren’t captured!
- Spock = untrustworthy. To this day he has never released his birth certificate. Are we sure he is even Vulcan and not ROMULAN?
- Stupid Jim Kirk’s plan to rescue his crew on a motorcycle is one of the dumbest plans ever. All the polls agree with me!
- Krall’s swarm fleet was just defeated by cooperation between an idiot and an illegal immigrant. Political correctness at its finest!
- Wow! Krall used to be HUMAN and is EX-MILITARY and he is the movie’s bad guy. Yet another biased example of anti-military Hollywood elites!
- The lives nearly lost at Yorktown prove why we need to ban aliens from Earth until we can take a look and figure out what’s going on there.
- After stunning displays of incompetence, Starfleet awards Stupid Jim Kirk a brand new ship. Typical! The system is RIGGED for Kirk!
- That was just an absolutely terrible movie. Way overrated by the biased politically correct press. It sure was no Citizen Kane!
Needless disclaimer: This is obviously a parody.